Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

need some help
need some help
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2013, 07:12 PM   #1
sweetperfume is offline sweetperfume  India
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: INDIA
Default need some help

can anyone tell me what kind of material is used to cover the speaker cabinet??? Whether it is cloth or any paper???..usually it is matt finished??? What kind is???
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Spiny is offline Spiny  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member
Spiny's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
For PA cabinets, leathercloth( Vinyl) glued onto the wooden cabinet with a contact adhesive or carpet ( Carpet felt ) are often used.
Add metal corners for a rough life

Last edited by Spiny; 28th September 2013 at 07:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote


need some helpHide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 AM.

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 16.67%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio