Is this low freq spectrum analyser worth getting and for how much fully functional please? I have been trying to find the manual with no success. Any ideas?
The 80dB dynamic range seems a bit retsricted but of course can be extended by another filter to the fundamental if the instrument is quiet enough. Does this apply to the 3580A?:xeye:
1. Does it function properly?
2. What's the price? Several hundred dollars for any HP
instrument is generally a good deal.
3. Real dynamic range is usually better than this.
4. It's a swept analyzer -- very slow for narrow band
5. Probably the last LF swept analyzer. I have both this
and an FFT analyzer -- the latter is more convenient to use
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio