Details on this 19" rack?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
Surfing through the web I came across this project Monoblöcke mit der russischen Triode 6S19 (6C19P) in Gegentaktschaltung, von Thomas_Moppert. What caught my attention was the hardware used in this amplifier, specially the black side panels (see the third picture). I remember repairing a guitar amp once, that used similar side panels: it had groove/slots on top and bottom of the side panel , in which one slied M3 or M4 nuts. Besides the slots on top and bottom of the panel, it looks as if the side panels of the amplifier above do have some side slot as well, which the builder used to fix the transistors (for cooling). I surfed through the web and found something similar here , but it doesn't have the slots on top, bottom and side. Can someone tell me where I can find the 'exact' side panel as used in this amplifier ?Unfortunately the builder of the amp didn't publish his e-mail, so I can't contact him.

Many thanks for your help! Erik

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.