Where can i find 2SK389 in Belgium/Netherlands

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Only need 4 of them, but having trouble finding them, the only source i have is Schuro, but i don't know were in germany that is, and i don't feel like driving 1000Km for 4 dual-fets :(

if someones knows and feels like sharing i would appriciate that a lot :)

i live in Belgium, sow the closer at home the better, or by mail but some companies don't do this easely.

Rudy :bawling:

Hi Rudy,
have you checked (do you know) Reichelt ?
They got the 2SK389 for 1.95€.
International shipping might be more expensive than to germany of course but still worth as they got cool prices.

I have the experience with Schuro that they don´t answer questions easily but respond to orders very fast.;)
Still OK mail order though.

Cheers
Jens

Note Reichelt's minimum order value is 50EUR outside of Germany
Yes, forgot about that.
But as mentioned the prices for most of the stuff is really super.
Their catalog lacks some audio parts like pots or specific kinds of capacitors (or call them up what´s on the shelf) but for everything else it´s worth to order there.
If you don´t know how to fill the 50€, check out transformer and transistor prices. They´re most reasonable.

Cheers
Jens

Hi,

I order my components about twice a year at Reichelt, they are WAY cheaper than let's say Conrad, DIL or whatsoever.

Their collection of audio-parts isn't THAT big, but you can sure find a lot there.
The only problem I have with Reichelt is one: every time I walk through their catalogue, my order grows bigger :(

Grtz, Joris

P.S. joensd, if you order at reichelt, remember 2 things:
1) also ask for a catalogue, it's free, and easier to use than the website
2) remind that the costs to send from reichelt to holland/belgium are rather high. My usual orders cost about €35 to get it over here (TPG Post calculates €25 for each rembours-order, no matter what the price/weight of the package is, and reichelt only uses rembours to send outside germany!)

olvrkrg said:
E44 in Nantes, France, around 4€ item

Actually they are only 3 Euros, I just checked. I also found
this company a while ago when looking for some toher
Toshiba JFETs. There is also Grandata selling them for
1.15 British pounds.

As far as I remember neither has any minimm order and
shipping and handlinge are moderate. Haven't still tried
any of them myself, though.

http://www.e44.com/
http://www.grandata.co.uk/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.