Sanyo OS-CON any good ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
French Wine

Here in America we have an idiot retard for a pResident. I'm sure everyone heard about the "Freedom Fries". Disturbing, to say the least.

Just curious - does anyone in any other country have ANY respect for George Bush? Despite what you may hear from the American media about how popular he is rest assured everyone here hates him with a passion.

Re: French Wine

EE_Mark said:
Here in America we have an idiot retard for a pResident. I'm sure everyone heard about the "Freedom Fries". Disturbing, to say the least.

Just curious - does anyone in any other country have ANY respect for George Bush? Despite what you may hear from the American media about how popular he is rest assured everyone here hates him with a passion.

Can't quite see why you posted this in this thread and I don't
want to encourage a political discussion here, but I think I
can give you at least two examples, Blair and Berlusconi,
but maybe they have changed their mind and are just trying
to save their faces. I don't even want to post what my local
Iraqi pizza baker said the other day when I asked for his opinion
on the current situation in Iraq, and I assure you he hated
Saddam more than anything else. I won't go into details of
what he said, I might end up in the sin bin. :)

I will probably regret writing this, since it will probably help
to fire a political discussion, which I don't think we should have
here.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

I'm sure everyone heard about the "Freedom Fries". Disturbing, to say the least.

No, not really.

Choke on 'em...:D

Attachments

• freedom.jpg
    freedom.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 589
rbroer said:
Sanyo Oscon prices on this board:
(search function works fine for me :cool: )

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20639&highlight=

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17762&highlight=

Bernard, you showed a picture of your Oscon's.
But why don't the caps have long leads and aren't shiny ?
All my Oscon's (various values) have long leads that shine,
yours seem old and used (maybe cut from pcb's ?)

:confused:

Thanks fot the links.

Has someone already ordered here?
http://hk.geocities.com/wkchenghk2000/orderformEng.htm

The prices are good

Sample

Bernhard said:
Rudolf,

they are prepared for pcb mount, so the leads are cut. Thats all.
Still 150 left.

Greetings, Bernhard
hello Bernard,
would be glad to receive one sample. If OK I might take the remaining 149. Your ebay rating is OK.;)
I am a bit confused you did not post your little trade in the trading section but started/continued a discussion.
Kind regards,

Re: Sample

Elso Kwak said:

hello Bernard,
would be glad to receive one sample. If OK I might take the remaining 149. Your ebay rating is OK.;)
I am a bit confused you did not post your little trade in the trading section but started/continued a discussion.
Kind regards,

And you still don't trust me :whazzat: :smash:

I can send you a sample :D but if you don't like it you got to send it back :devilr:

email me your address...

I did not know about OSCON, so I asked, and as I learned that theese are good only and especially for digital decoupling I do not have 100 DACs, so I can use only a few and sell/trade the rest ;)

Bernhard :)

Re: Re: Sample

Bernhard said:

And you still don't trust me :whazzat: :smash:

I can send you a sample :D but if you don't like it you got to send it back :devilr:

email me your address...

I did not know about OSCON, so I asked, and as I learned that theese are good only and especially for digital decoupling I do not have 100 DACs, so I can use only a few and sell/trade the rest ;)

Bernhard :)
Hello Bernard, I do trust you but I don't trust the Oscons, hence the sample. No need for hammering down.

;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.