Dirt cheap prototype PCB manufactory

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I take it '10pcs' means 10 of the same PCB, and that you can't do multiple different designs at once within those 10?

Yup, basically you will receive 10 boards with the same pattern/shape.

If you want you can try fit multiple design per panel but you will have to cut them out yourself. Whatever your design is, it must fit within the panel you order.

So if you have 2 design :
1) 5cm x 8cm
2) 4cm x 8cm

You can fit the 2 designs in a 10cm x 10cm panel and you will receive 10 of these.

I personally have not done this before but this is what I remember from reading their forum. Best to ask them to be sure though.

Last edited:
Prototype PCB

Hello everyone, hope people will find this information useful...

your local source for PCB Manufacturing in UK
with International Standards We manufacture high quality and reliable prototype PCB ,high standard rapid services for PCB Assembly,Flex PCB is one of the best products of our company,Contact us for PCB Turnkey Solution and many more just click on this link RUSHPCB – Prototype | Assembly | Turnkey PCB Manufacturing

Prototype PCB

with International Standards We manufacture high quality and reliable prototype PCB ,high standard rapid services for PCB Assembly,Flex PCB is one of the best products of our company,Contact us for PCB Turnkey Solution and many more just click on this link RUSHPCB – Prototype | Assembly | Turnkey PCB Manufacturing

You need example prices on your website, I want to be able to compare prices quickly and easily, I don't want to grind my way through a quote process.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.