diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   Help locating wire-to-board connectors (

organics1 16th January 2013 12:08 AM

Help locating wire-to-board connectors
1 Attachment(s)
Can't find the type of wire-to-board connectors I'm looking for and think the reason is I'm not using the proper terminology. I've found many different types that will work, but not these (circled in red in image).
I'm Building Rod Elliott's P101 solid state amplifier.
Any help would be appreciated.


DUG 16th January 2013 02:18 AM

If they are 0.1" spacing then look up MTA-100 series at Digi-Key (or elsewhere) and filter for through-hole

There are many manufacturers of these types...also look for IDC type parts.

organics1 16th January 2013 03:37 AM

Help locating wire-to-board connectors
Thanks DUG.
Yes, they are 0.1" spacing.

Obviously, I'm new at this and discovering that the language differs and is diverse. But great fun.
It also pays to be patient and turn over as many rocks as possible in the search for the right stuff at the right price.

Bibliophile 16th January 2013 05:09 AM

They are also sometimes called headers or pin headers and they can be locking or non-locking.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2