Loudspeaker design & parts - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th November 2012, 02:48 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Exclamation Loudspeaker design & parts

Hi there!
Im Andreas and i just entered the site for guidance in building my own loudspeaker. I have never builded a speaker before but i have in some time been wanting some high definition speakers, but they cost alot and i was hoping to get help in finding parts and designs for one. I have a pretty low budget at around 600 US dollars at the components, but the building materials i have in stock. So here is a list of things i prefer:

Low : I hear music with very low notes at about 20-30 Hz so the subwoofer in the build will have to be able to play very low notes.
Mids : The music i enjoy also involve singers and guitars and such, so the woofer will have to be able to play loud while maintaning a good sound quality.
High : the highs are very important in music so the tweeters will like the mids have to play loud and clean at all notes

I hope some of you audio fanatics out there will help me out in finding a suiting system for a entry level audiophile
As of the design - i will have to get suggestions in parts before i can choose a design that will fit me but i am thinking of a T-line because i have heard alot of positive thing on T-lines and they look nice in my opinion.
From Andreas in Denmark

Hide this!Advertise here!