diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Parts (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/)
-   -   Where to buy 2SC1775AE (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/223648-where-buy-2sc1775ae.html)

Bensen 15th November 2012 06:18 PM

Where to buy 2SC1775AE
 
Hello,

Is there anyone who has experience with a supplier who can deliver original hitachi 2SC1175AE transistors.
Or, can anyone sell me some (10 tot 20pieces)?

I bought lately 20Pairs 1775/872, unfortunately, the 1775 where fakes.

Greetz

jeepy 12th January 2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bensen (Post 3242911)
Hello,

Is there anyone who has experience with a supplier who can deliver original hitachi 2SC1175AE transistors.
Or, can anyone sell me some (10 tot 20pieces)?

I bought lately 20Pairs 1775/872, unfortunately, the 1775 where fakes.

Greetz

Hi,
I have the same need and I was on the point to buy in China via eBay.
I bought some japanese trans in the past in China and checked with a curve tracer with no problem.
What did you measure and what results did you get) Thanks

Enzo 12th January 2013 01:58 PM

I find them in stock at B&D Enterprises. I have so far never got a fake from B&D, I usually go to them for my Sanken transistors. I do not know if they ship to Belguim.

B&D Enterprises - Electronic Components Distributor

jeepy 12th January 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enzo (Post 3322470)
I find them in stock at B&D Enterprises. I have so far never got a fake from B&D, I usually go to them for my Sanken transistors. I do not know if they ship to Belguim.

B&D Enterprises - Electronic Components Distributor

If they ship to belgium they ship to switzerland! Let's try, thanks a lot

Enzo 12th January 2013 07:27 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out, I responded to the first post location.

Belgium has the lambic beers, but you got the LHC.

jeepy 13th January 2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enzo (Post 3322857)
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out, I responded to the first post location.

Belgium has the lambic beers, but you got the LHC.

No problem at all! It seems they ship to foreign countries. The min quantity is 50 pieces.

ftpols 20th April 2013 04:38 AM

Where to buy 2SC1775AE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bensen (Post 3242911)
Hello,

Is there anyone who has experience with a supplier who can deliver original hitachi 2SC1175AE transistors.
Or, can anyone sell me some (10 tot 20pieces)?

I bought lately 20Pairs 1775/872, unfortunately, the 1775 where fakes.

Greetz

Try this Japanese firm if you still have problems finding what you want. They have huge stocks of original electronics parts. I used them many times and had no trouble.

chip one stop - shopping site of electronic components and semiconductors


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2