WTB...1 x 4780 ic and Caps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow nice but a little out of my budget range, I'm on a ultra low income lol. the LM4780 is cheap enough from most suppliers. being a bit of a new comer to all this electronic stuff im kinda trying to learn as i go, so i will go mad and splash out when i'm confidant that neither my creation or me will fry at the flick of a switch.

My Audiosector 4780 works and sounds nice, but, just need a couple more good successes first.

10000 uf caps are pricey if you have a budget. I take two 4700 snap in caps or three 3300 caps, depending on the price, and sandwich them between two pieces of polycarbonate plastic (window glazing, non-flammable).I drill holes for the snap in leads. Then I bus the plusses and minusses together with 18 ga wire, and route to the proper hole. I hold the sandwich together with 2 each 2" long #6 screws, then with another nut and washer I hold the sandwich to something permanent so they don't flop around. Much cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.