Source for 2SA1142 PNP or equivalent?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to source some 2SA1142 PNP transistors. Can anyone suggest either:
* a good source of supply, or
* an equivalent device?

I was told this is a higher-wattage equivalent of the BC560C but doing a search on Mouser and RS Components comes up blank (so maybe I wrote the number down wrong)?

Thanks,

Andy

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi - I haven't read the wes components catalogue so maybe my comment is not relevant: But you might be interested in checking which company manufactured the transistors you are looking for ... e.g. a Chinese company makes copies of many of the Toshiba/Sanyo transistors but given others comments here on Diyaudio they may in practice not be similar to the originals ...

Best regards,

Jesper

Hi - I haven't read the wes components catalogue so maybe my comment is not relevant: But you might be interested in checking which company manufactured the transistors you are looking for ... e.g. a Chinese company makes copies of many of the Toshiba/Sanyo transistors but given others comments here on Diyaudio they may in practice not be similar to the originals ...

Best regards,

Jesper

Good point, Jesper. WES's catalogue says they are "genuine" parts ... but I suspect it would be impossible to verify the truth of that statement! :(

Regards,

Andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.