where to buy pan WM-60A mic in aus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I ended up buying 10 from Digikey. Even though it cost more I felt it was better value, and figured I could use them some time (maybe because I'd fry a few doing the linkwitz mod) or maybe someone else might want one or two some time down the track.

I can't remember exactly how much they ended up costing me, but i think it was around $50 Aus for 10, or was it $75.... would have to find the invoice.

Tony.

edit: maybe it was 12 I bought. I bought enough to not have to pay the $25 handling fee for international orders, which brought the unit price down substantially ;) I paid more overall, but felt better because they were cheaper per unit..... I must be sick :rolleyes:

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
just found the visa bill was around $68 aus ($48 US). I can't remember if I bought 10 or 12. I think I had to get 11 to bring total price up to more than $25 US (over which you don't from memory have to pay the additional $6 International handling fee), and I decided to get an even number.....

The postage was $17 US!!!!!!

So if I bought 12 which I will have to check... the unit price was around $5.70 Aus.

If you would like a couple let me know, they are tiny so postage wouldn't be more than a dollar or so, and I'll let you have them for the price I paid for them :)

Tony.

Only thing is I have to find them!!!!

Thanks for the offer Tony ;)

I actually found a place with similar electets which have equivalent performance, suggested to me by Rod Elliott. For others who are looking in Australia:

Hy-Q
Hy-Q
Melbourne, Australia (Clayton)

The elecret is the FM-6B, it has a rajor flat response and they can tell you the exact sensitivity when you get it. There is also a

PDF data sheet

In $AU ... $4 postage (free if you pick up) and $2.90 each + GST
I bought four.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.