XLR Convertor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the PCB

Attachments

• xlr.png
    xlr.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 119
Yes, it needs a little work:
a) shrink the size it by moving the input resistor and the cap
b) more importantly, look up the datasheet of the opamp you plan to use and see what they use for decoupling caps and do the same.
They should be mounted ACAP to the pins of the IC and look out for their GNDs make them AShortAP to the star GND and separate form the signal GND

grataku said:
Yes, it needs a little work:
a) shrink the size it by moving the input resistor and the cap
b) more importantly, look up the datasheet of the opamp you plan to use and see what they use for decoupling caps and do the same.
They should be mounted ACAP to the pins of the IC and look out for their GNDs make them AShortAP to the star GND and separate form the signal GND

Here is a shinked version. I check the datasheet for recommended decoupling caps and don't find the information...maybe it just me that is too tired to find it :cannotbe:

Again, comments are welcome =) I will use this pcb to interface a x-over with XLR output with a amp with RCA connection (don't ask why =)). after that I will do a PCB with 5 Input and a other PCB with 5 input. One for my soundcard and the other for my 5ch gain clone i'm working on ( with a CNC machined case =))

Francois

Attachments

• xlr_copper.png
    xlr_copper.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 83
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.