ERO MKP vs Wima MKP2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to purchase some 0.1uf Metallized Polypropylene caps for my shunt regulator power supply.

The selection comes down to two candidate:

ERO MKP1837 0.1uf 100nF 100V 1% premium grade capacitor | eBay

50pcs WIMA MKP2 0.1uF100V 5% Metallized Polypropylene audio Film Capacitors,RoHS | eBay

The price is not much different, but I was wondering whether any of you have experience on both caps.

Right now I'm leaning slightly toward the ERO, since it has 1% tolerance hence the extra that I will have in hand will be handy for future use if I need them in audio signals.

Any preference and why ?

Any other comments / suggestions / alternative brands are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

From UK those Wima caps look way overpriced :
MKP2D031001F00KSSD - WIMA - CAPACITOR, 10%, 100NF, 100V | Farnell United Kingdom

The ERO caps are Vishay over here, he's reselling RS stock cheaper (in quantity) than I can get them from RS:
Buy Polypropylene Film Capacitors CAP. 100V 0.1UF MKP1837 Vishay MKP1837-410-011 online from RS for next day delivery.

Have you checked Mouser, Digikey, etc. ?

Thanks for your information. I checked Mouser/Digikey Mouser carries Wima and the price is cheaper than Ebay. But they both don't have ERO.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.