diy rca cable with Vagus 3way teflon insulated cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.I built some rca cables but want to build a better one with this cable.It is the most sold one
Nerve Audio Vagus 22 Silver Audio Cable by the foot | eBay

What is the best way to make a RCA cable with this cable?They made and sell this cable here for 399USD.Very expensive
Nerve Audio VAGUS 28S 1 meter RCA Audio Interconnect Cable Silver Plated Copper | eBay

There are 3 insulated cables inside and one shield cable outside.I know how to build when there is 2 live wire and one shield..So what is the way of building cable with this wires?Thanks

Mil spec cable, LOL
I'd use twisted pair 2 core and connect the shield at both ends, the 3rd core is not required realy.
The reason why mil cable and aerospace cable is silver plated is?... hence my LOL earlier, I just find as soon as they claim mil spec, its gonna be overpriced and over specified but have some beautiful marketing prose.
They use the 3 way with RCAconnectors to save inventory, the 3 way is for balanced audio interconnects, so might as well use it for unbalanced.

Teflon and silver plated copper are used for temp range, in mil spec that is all.
The dialectric is not going to affect audio level signals, lots of gear (profesional, military etc) uses belkin cables with no problems. Have seen a digital interface run over 1km on Belkin cable, it is some of the best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.