Any good DIY parts shops in Dallas/Ft Worth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I don't know too many brick and mortar places here in the DFW area. I've been to Tanner Electronics up in Carrolton several times, and my dad used to take me to Mouser years ago, but recently I went to their "address" and discovered they only do mail order now..said it cost too much to maintain a real store.

Anyways so any of you know of any stores that carry parts of descent quality? Maybe some places that carry torrids or speakers. I saw there was a place called Toby speakers, but have never been there.

Also looking for places that are nice and friendly. Lord knows I was glad my maggies had to be bought from the factory, cause I would never have given money to Dallas Audio Concepts, even though they are the only place that sells Magnapans in this part of Texas. But HiFi stores are usually different that parts stores.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.