SPAX SCREWS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have found the perfect screw for my speaker project, the only issue is I cannot buy them anywhere. They are made in Germany & I assume are available there & other places. Lots of places sell SPAX screws but non stock the one I am after, which is; SPAX raised countersunk head brass coated - SPAX UK Ltd.

I am after a packet of the 3.5mm x 40mm & 4.0mm x 40mm screw & would need the driver bits as well.

I was wondering If anyone has access to them & was willing to buy them & send to me, I would greatly appreciate it, of course I would send the funds for the screws & postage first.

Or if someone knows where I can buy them direct that would be great as well.

As long as they are the T_star Brass Coat ones I would greatly appreciate you sending me 2 packets. You can keep the plugs if you like to cut down on postage :) If your willing to send them let me know where & how much money to send.

Many thanks

David
As the standard parcel is up to 2kg I will send it with plugs :)
If I know "where & how much" I send a private massage!

Here now in real life :)

Attachments

• IMGP2260.jpg
    IMGP2260.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMGP2261.jpg
    IMGP2261.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 49
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.