Online pcb manufacturer in India ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DO you have designs ready ? mail me the gerber, let me see what my mfg says. He is into a very small business, so probably he can support us. About quick service???? I haven't met any good for the word quick( unless I run behind him every day for delivery) but you can expect 10days. and the courier delivery span.

If you have already found any by now. Let me know. I would love to have options.

I know them, I got a call from them. Cost is high. I am talking to pcb makers who can provide proto at better rates. So we all get PCB at good price. spending high on trial pcbs is a bit out of reach for amateur ( hobbies ). So we all Including me can be benefited.
Yes You are right.
But expecting freebies and el cheapo have been never good in long run. the industry has suffered so much due to cheaper and cheaper alternatives right ?Small scale discrete electronics market is at the verge of extinction nowadays.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think there is somebody in Chennai and in Kochin (India) doing it for cheap (as far as I have heard ),but they are no where in internet but take orders verbally against cash.
I will try to figure them out and update.

Last edited:
I know them, I got a call from them. Cost is high. I am talking to pcb makers who can provide proto at better rates. So we all get PCB at good price. spending high on trial pcbs is a bit out of reach for amateur ( hobbies ). So we all Including me can be benefited.
Aucosticraft,
Can you check with VOLTA circuits Thrissur,Kerala ?

Just Google and get the number from any of the directory and please do update.
I could not call them yet as I am out of India now.

I am talking to a professional Mfg ( not a small scale one) he is not into internet kind of stuff. He has agreed to provide good rates, as i was introduced to him by the dealer of copper clad.
Hope this works. after I get some boards from him. I would be in position to talk about the delivery schedule. I am sure about quality.

I am talking to a professional Mfg ( not a small scale one) he is not into internet kind of stuff. He has agreed to provide good rates, as i was introduced to him by the dealer of copper clad.
Hope this works. after I get some boards from him. I would be in position to talk about the delivery schedule. I am sure about quality.

Will be waiting for your updates.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.