condeser capsule

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am trying to design and apply a special kind of microphone condenser capsule for a special purpose.
Do you have any resource for learning how to design and structure a capsule? I need it.
How a capsule work what kind of materials , dimesions,formulas and… pls help.

Thanks friends

I think I saw an article in a magazine back issue on making a condenser microphone. Possibly "Studio Sound". 1970s or 1980s, probably. A university library might have back issues, or have a way to obtain copies from microfilm.

The Radiotron Designer's Handbook has a brief paragraph on condenser mics, but with a bunch of references to other books and journal articles. You can easily download a PDF if you don't already have it. (It's the Necronomicon of audio electronics. I once spoke Klaatu Barada Nikto while reading it and Paul W. Klipsch materialized and threw a fake foam brick at me.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.