diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   Mysterious Electrical Connector Help (

qwe123 7th May 2012 04:39 AM

Mysterious Electrical Connector Help

This Belton reverb tank from Korea has an electrical connector which I can not identify. The answer is probably very simple, but I can't seem to find this exact connector anywhere on-line; so can anyone tell me what the electrical connector in the following link is called :confused: ?

connector | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I want to find a suitable male connector for it.

Brian Oshman 7th May 2012 05:18 AM

Header connectors or Molex connectors. Molex is a brand name.

marce 7th May 2012 07:58 AM

Agree try the Molex C-Grid range.

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2