20 000UF caps...where to get them cheap???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Caps

Hi there,

Would'nt have thought you would be having this kind of trouble in Singapore, you can get ANYTHING there !!!

Anyway, depends on what you consider to be cheap, Radio Spares (RS) has them I'm sure, try this stock number for a start 381-9194, you'll find it here RS . they are 31 UK Pounds each though !!!

I'm fairly sure that RS can be ordered from anywhere in the world, and have a local (Malaysia) site.

Hope this helps

Mike:whazzat:

Re: Caps

li_gangyi said:
Was wondering where to get them at a good price...I reside in Singapore...so some E-bay stuff is outta my reach...need to be 80VDC and above...

MJSM said:
Hi there,

Would'nt have thought you would be having this kind of trouble in Singapore, you can get ANYTHING there !!!

Anyway, depends on what you consider to be cheap, Radio Spares (RS) has them I'm sure, try this stock number for a start 381-9194, you'll find it here RS . they are 31 UK Pounds each though !!!

I'm fairly sure that RS can be ordered from anywhere in the world, and have a local (Malaysia) site.

Hope this helps

Mike:whazzat:

do they need to be 20,000uf? woudlnt it be cheaper to have lots of smaller caps. im going to have 22 4,700uf caps per power supply rail, per channel on my amp to get ~100,000uf, ~400,000uf total :cool: :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.