Vishay 15000uf 100V Cap - Good ESR?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are good capacitors (formerly Philips), though slightly better brands may be available.

If you want to know some alternatives, then equally important: what is their size (diameter x height, in mm), as you would probably like to fit the new ones in the current position, using existing brackets. And: is a PCB directly screwed on top of it? In which case the terminal spacing must be identical with the new caps. In that capacity and voltage rating, there is a large diversity in sizes, and in terminal spacing.

Interesting alternatives might be Rifa and Mallory.

These are good capacitors (formerly Philips), though slightly better brands may be available.

If you want to know some alternatives, then equally important: what is their size (diameter x height, in mm), as you would probably like to fit the new ones in the current position, using existing brackets. And: is a PCB directly screwed on top of it? In which case the terminal spacing must be identical with the new caps. In that capacity and voltage rating, there is a large diversity in sizes, and in terminal spacing.

Interesting alternatives might be Rifa and Mallory.

Yes these fit my brackets and I have no boards strapping to the screw terminals. I do have bleeder resistors on top in 3.9 ohm values. I was thinking of using Mills resistors for those but they are a little pricey for that application maybe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.