Shonky parts dealers China & elsewhere...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone had a bad experience, with electronic dealers from China or elsewhere?

I joined a group of electronic supplier chain 'Hlly'... via Cable, Hlly Electronics

They comprise of:

Hlly Cable
Hlly Electronics
Hlly HiFi
Hlly Transmitter
Hlly Components
Hlly Audio
Hlly anything?

They are all the same company, the 'ebay' store front person emailed me, who was the 'only' one who did, due to paranoia about bad feedback (which I said I would do). He told me that all the 'hlly' stores were one and the same.

With direct orders I paid for from hllycable, I didnt get the items, they NEVER responded to my emails asking them about my order..., they 'took' the money but never supplied...

With my first purchases from hlly ebay, it took about 6 weeks to get the items, after constant emailing questioning them. I think they just posted them after I kept sending emails. The ebay 'hlly' was upset with me, after I left him bad feedback. The hlly cable never responded ever, and I still did not get the components I ordered, nor did the ebay hlly guy since I left him neg feedback.

This is just arrogant BS. You pay for something, and it never arrives. No communication, no response, no product, ... yet they just take your money...
...and what little they did send, was after going through hoops to get them to do so, and a number of weeks later, and then no further communication about missing parts...

I would AVOID these kinds of merchants, and warn others of their methods of dealing with the public...:mad:

Anyone else with any other stories of this nature, please let us all know....

Last edited:
...similar incident occurred with company/person from Hong Kong called --- 'WonderCo' ---, who just stopped communicating -point blank- when I sent him photos and proved it...I purchased some alleged solid copper rca's gold plated from him, and when I started to modify one, it turns out it was aluminium underneath. I emailed him, and he got offended and stated that I will have to apologise to him, and that he was filing the same model rca there and then, and it was all copper underneath. I filed mine everywhere including the centre pin, and it was ALL aluminium underneath. Paypal refunded me the money, but I had to spend some (cheapest air mail with proof of posting) to send the rubbish he sent me back to him...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.