B and O Beocenter 3500 turntable?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
A while ago I was given a bang and olufsen beocenter 3500 music center. However, as found the turntable was not functioning; so it was removed and replaced with a solid metal top cover. However, I'm now restoring this system, and would like to find the turntable. I was wondering if anybody knows where I could get a turntable for this system?
I'm not looking to spend much as this is only a project for a bit of fun; however, if it's in the UK and cheap enough i might consider it. A broken beocenter 3500 would also be fine...
I tried ebay, but no luck.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Try iconic-av.co.uk. It's where I bought my 5500 TT. I got the impression that they have pretty much everything B&O but only advertise the newer expensive stuff. Apart from that I guess ebay is your best bet but be sure that the cartridge is ok (close up pictures etc). Good luck.

The 'old' B&O stuff is the best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.