Avnet Express Free 2day ship thru 9/2011 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th September 2011, 09:16 PM   #1
agdr is offline agdr  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Avnet Express Free 2day ship thru 9/2011

Just received an email yesterday from Avnet Express about a free 2 day FedEx shipping promotion on orders to the US or Canada, over $10 and under 10 lbs, for these rest of this month (Sept 2011). They also have the announcement with the details and discount code up on the upper left corner of their homepage:

Avnet Electronics Marketing - Electronic Components Distributor Services, Datasheet PDF Download, Part Number Search 4.5 Million + Components - Avnet Express

I called and they confirmed the offer applies to new customers as well as existing. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just someone who has bought stuff from them in the past.

Last edited by agdr; 18th September 2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 22nd December 2011, 03:27 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Just used this one....

Quote:

A Special Offer, as Our Gift to You!
We would like to offer you a "free freight" coupon which can be used in conjunction with any order placed on our website, avnetexpress.com. Just select "FedEx Priority 2 Day - $15" (U.S. customers) as your shipping method and enter coupon code: AEHOLIDAY11 on the order summary page of your next transaction, to receive the free shipping discount.

Fine print: * Coupon is valid on single order placed between December 15, 2011 and January 31, 2012. Free FedEx 2nd day air freight on orders up to 10lbs ($15 value) on orders placed on the web and shipping within the continental United States or to Canada. Other restrictions apply.
Old 6th January 2012, 06:45 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hello theAnonymous1

I've gone at the avnetexpress.com web site but I don't see that "free freight"
offer. And the registering page don't work since end december.

Bye

Gaetan
Old 6th January 2012, 06:06 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Last time I looked at Avnet Express, they had a $50 minimum. They had something unique I wanted in stock, but you had to call to find out the price. If they want to sell me parts, they need to price on the internet and sell via https. I used to use them a lot in the seventies and eighties when they were Hamilton-Avnet.
Old 6th January 2012, 11:55 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaetan8888 View Post
I've gone at the avnetexpress.com web site but I don't see that "free freight"
offer. And the registering page don't work since end december.
I didn't find the coupon on their promo page; I found it searching google for coupon codes. I think it was actually an email somone got, but the code worked fine for me when I used it.

The registration page seems to be working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianajo View Post
Last time I looked at Avnet Express, they had a $50 minimum.
I'm not sure about a minimum order amount. I can't seem to find a mention of it anywhere on the site. Every order I've placed with them so far has been for a few hundred though.

Hide this!Advertise here!