diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   dual concentric volume pot needed? (

robgilmo 6th August 2011 05:07 PM

dual concentric volume pot needed?
Does anybody know where I might be able to get one? It's a stereo volume pot that controls each volume for left and right channels independently on a dual mono integrated amp.

Tom7227 7th August 2011 11:17 PM

From what brand of stereo? A picture of what you need might help

robgilmo 9th August 2011 12:11 AM

Hi Tom, The amp is a Wharfedale 2050A. The volume pot has this written on it.
- 20KAX2

The amp is dual mono design and the pot is basically two volume controls.

robgilmo 25th March 2012 01:57 AM

I'm going to put one of these in there and do away with my balance control, this might sound like a daft question but do I need a 40k (20KA x 2) or will a 20K do?

cyclecamper 25th March 2012 02:44 AM

I like the motordrive version of the pot, one way to make a remote volume control.

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2