New Source for Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wanted to let everyone know in our DIY community that I have found another source for ORGINAL NEW semi’s Alpha Electronics’. The best part is prices are affordable and reasonable. They carry a lot of the older BJT’s and FET’s we have been looking for among other parts. Ralph SR. the owner has also been in the electronic business for a long time and understands the importance of quality parts that are affordable. I was looking for some of the 2SK115’s lateral fet’s and I ran across them. He still has stock on them and the comp match. I usually do not endorse anyone for parts except the usual like Mouser or B&D etc.. But the folks at Alpha need to be mentioned. Parts for our repairs and project are getting more scarce every day, you never know where the gold is burred anymore, check into this gold mine it will be worth it.
http://alfaelectronic.com/contact-us.html
Ask for Ralph Senior

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.