Desperately seeking 3-2sJ115 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th May 2011, 05:52 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Desperately seeking 3-2sJ115

Iím in desperate need of 3- 2SJ115ís either new or used pulls as long as they are still good. I purchased a full set from a friend in Chicago that had some NOS but out of all of them I have three that may have been damaged by handling in the past. Please, if anyone has three of these contact me ASAP, itsí a matter of life and death (not to be dramatic). This is a repair for one of our DIY members here. I took the job over after it went through some rough hands and burnt up boards. I went through heck just to find a full set of the original outputs to satisfy the owner and cannot afford to start over with different outputs.
Old 18th May 2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Banned

Just put 2SJ115 into your search engine, they are fairly commonly available, if a bit pricey.

Hide this!Advertise here!