International Rectifier...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I am in need of a replacement for a IntRect NE-22, 743G.
This a rectifier and IR says they know what the reference to the replacement part is, but won't tell me due to non-dis-closer and Vishay won't say either.
Please help
This unit is one of four NE-22 that make up the Curtis motor speed control model 1208-2344.
Thanks in advace

philmagnotta, I tried xref at NTE-Electronic Components Supplier-Catalog-Cross Reference with no luck, it's a house numbered part. All you can do is estimate the requirements and try substitutes.

Curtis DC motor speed controller PWM 15kHz, 24V 55A. Picture of the board looks like 4 TO-220's like a MOSFET H-bridge; option for 8 TO-220's;
Any diodes would be fast-recovery parts and not hard to find if you know the pinout and single/dual. The MOSFETS are trickier and the high-failure rate item. Depending on the heatsinking, lowest RDS ON you can find at 55/60V.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.