CLASSE DR-10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everyone I'm new to this site,
can someone tell me what type of power transistor is been used to this model classe DR-10 I need the part number or transistor number

hence I can not test all the transsistor coz they are all damages/busted though I don't know if they are using NPN or PNP, the Bad news for this was they have all erased the number very clever though. anyway thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Drakula.
Yes other manufacturers also indulge in this form of idiocy.
Makes like Exposure and even Quad come to mind.
They claim to this ensuring close tolerances and selection but that's just hogwash. They simply want to rip off the customer who has to return the item to them for overpriced repairs. See it all the time.
If you have the schematic we can suggest suitable components which are more likely better then the originals.
Regards
Henry

DR-10

Hi toprepairman thanks a lot to your reply yeah just rip off, I don't have the schematic diagram so far try to get one, one member of this forum send me one but not yet viewed, anyway thanks mate. listen toprepairman if I have some Q's in the future i would be happy if you can give me some advise
thanks a lot
Tony;

Hi Tony.
No probs to any future Q's.
Many thanks there to Aparats., that's a great source of info there, and even quotes the types for the output devices, and you can see from the circuits which is NPN and which is PNP. Doesn't look like the manufactiurer is pulling a fast one here.
I know from past experience that B&W are really helpful and will make every effort to assist wherever possible.
Henry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.