F5 kit Purchase link 'BROKEN'??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tech DIY Company Store

Sorry to brings this up here but when I press PURCHASE for the F5 parts kit on this site I get redirected and the site stalls on a blank page??
It only seems to be on the F5 kit and I cant find any links to get in touch with the author/supplier. I assume he's a forum member but I have no idea who!?

Does anybody have contact with this person?
Is anybody else experiencing this problem??
Would somebody mind testing it and reporting back?
Is there somewhere else to get this kit?

Thank you for any input... :confused:
Dean

Hope this doesn't sound silly ncc but its just the:

F5 IRF/Vishay (no More Fairchild) Kit of Semiconductors and Passive Components -- for One Channel (Order 2 for Stereo).
F5 Bill of Materials (now includes 10k and 22k resistors)

for $37 that i cant add? Did you try that one?

You are the only one who has taken any time to help NCC and I really appreciate the help.

Cheers again
Dean

Hi Dean,

That's correct, you should order 2 for 2 channel, that's $74.
I think the kit inluded most of the components for your build except the PCBs
I've build an F5 with components from Tech DIY Company Store before
I found that all components are fine except for the two 50ohm power resistors which did not fit my PCB so I substitued them with 2 3W Panasonic metal oxide resistor.

Cheer :)
ncc

I just took a look, everything seems to be in order....

I added a screenshot.

my guess is that it's something on your end.

Good Luck
-Nelson

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 144
Thanks heaps guys, I know its stupid but something standing between a man and his first f5 is serious stuff!!!

It was a google chrome problem, I was able to complete the order using IE. I should have thought of this but hey, I'm just a computer tech.

Really appreciate all your help guys, just needed that little bit of extra brain power.

Dean

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.