UN07 and UP07 JFETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know anything about these JFETs or recall ever seeing some in any specific gear? Not sure who made them, but the packaging is TO-126. There is next to no zero info online about them that I could find. I've got 4 complementary pairs in each stage (line, MM, MC) of my Stax preamp (Echowars mentioned this JFET in the Stax's repair thread). The preamp also uses K117's, but those can still be found. As difficult as it might end up being, I'd like to track down some spares, or a good drop-in replacement. Just in case something ever goes wrong again, as it had an issue with a K117 in its last life. Worst case, I could move some around between the different stages, but then something would still not be working.

Any help would be much appreciated!

High Volt JFET

The datasheet is posted in Japanese website. These high volt JFETs were made by Shindengen.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 97
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.