SCHOTTKY RECTIFIER FYP2010DN Y2010DN 20A/100V replacement/equivalent part help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys im having a hard time trying to find some replacement
FAIRCHILD SCHOTTKY RECTIFIER FYP2010DN Y2010DN 20A/100V parts
i have found some on ebay usa but he wont post to australia, and the very few other companys have minimum order amounts like 300 pluss, im only looking for a few of them for an lcd power suply ,
is there an equivalent part more redily avalible to do the same job and if so what are the part no. i have tried for an hour to obtain data sheets for this part but all i could find was here Y2010DN: Selling Y2010DN Price,Datesheet pdf |mfg:FSC,pack:07/08+,D/C: - seekchip.com strxinghao
hope ive provided enogh info thanks guys

thanks guys i had alook at the MBR20100.... the few needing replaceing are in the 3pin to-220 package they are heatsinked... which one would be best suited ?
i tried serching these DIODE SCHOTTKY 30A 100V ITO220AB
VF30100S-E3/4WGI-ND
mentioned above and not much luck unless im purchasing bulk from the only site i found through google... im only chaseing 4 or 5 of em

hey guys just spent another hour or so trying to find the proper data sheet and
here it is the exact part im trying to sorce http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet2/a/0a8r27gqk229fk0ky2eraasx1g3y.pdf
(no luck on ebay unfortunatly ).......but
im still after some replacements.......desperatly.... i still have to change a few lytics just to be sure
and peace of mind :)
but wile makeing a parts list i noticed these DIODE SCHOTTKY RECS have leaked blue sillicone down the pins and aperars to have come from the bottem of the cases... iknow ive seen diode's zenner's ect. leak before but never from from a to-220 package... no way its glue or anything either
but any way i hope this data sheet helps its the exact part im trying to source but haveing no luck .... (no luck on ebay unfortunatly )
and please forgive my lack of knowlege... most of my experiance has only been with power amps.. not switch mode power supplies so im just treating it like one of them
but im just stuck sourceing these dam recs... any help or even point in the right direction would be so so apreciated
thanks guys hope you all have a merry xmass

hey guys im having a hard time trying to find some replacement
FAIRCHILD SCHOTTKY RECTIFIER FYP2010DN Y2010DN 20A/100V parts
i have found some on ebay usa but he wont post to australia, and the very few other companys have minimum order amounts like 300 pluss, im only looking for a few of them for an lcd power suply ,

im acualy in australia and the ones on ebay for $3usd would be great there the ones i need spot on but he wont post em to aus!!!!
do you posibly have the link for the ones from the fairchild site

New Shopping Experience

I'm sure the shipping will be outragious.

As a last resort, I might be willing to relay the ones on eb@y to you. You just have to promise you won't sue me for doing you a favor.

EDIT: What about eb@y item #140492283854. They should be compatible, but they will need to be isolated from the heatsink.

mate you are a legend for that offer . and i dont know how to thanks for ofering, cause you dont meet many kind enough folk willing to go out of ther for some they jus met online but when it does happen its good to know they are there cause we need more of em
ill give the ebay parts here a try first
anyway checked that part out eb@y item #140492283854
here 5 MBR20100 TO-220 20-100V20A Schottky Barrier Rectifier - eBay (item 140492283854 end time Jan-18-11 05:31:20 PST)

(last question i promis)
are these by any chance the same here 5 x MBR20100 MBR20100CT Power Rectifier TO-220 ON Semi (eBay item 310232667257 end time 05-Jan-11 13:25:13 AEDST) : Business Industrial
if so they are a bit cheaper
thankyou also for your pationce

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.