Parts in Mumbai (India) - Page 31 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th August 2012, 10:51 AM   #301
diyAudio Member

Quote:
a suggestion...
You could look into some discarded PC SMPS for the info. Iam not sure whether it will help.

Also I am not keen for mentioning this, but u can try element14
Gajanan Phadte
Thanks Gajanan.

old SMPS could be nice idea to pickup. But the big problem is getting mosfet available here locally. so I can play enough with it. without bothering to blow them off.

Quote:
^^Write to Kanwar (workhorse on DIYA)
Thanks,

Is it him ? diyAudio - View Profile: Workhorse

Last edited by Aucosticraft; 19th August 2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 19th August 2012, 11:38 AM   #302
viki_v2 is offline viki_v2  India
diyAudio Member

You can try Amar Electronics at Lamington Rd-Address I have given some where in this Thread. You will surely get what you need.
Old 19th August 2012, 12:02 PM   #303
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viki_v2 View Post
You can try Amar Electronics at Lamington Rd-Address I have given some where in this Thread. You will surely get what you need.
the same one who was called as amar radios too some 10yrs ago?
Old 19th August 2012, 12:46 PM   #304
viki_v2 is offline viki_v2  India
diyAudio Member

I dont know what it was called 10 years ago.
May be it is called same today.
name was needed first time when hunting for spares, Once found name of shop was not needed.
Old 19th August 2012, 12:49 PM   #305
diyAudio Member

Missing Lamington rd ....
Old 19th August 2012, 04:14 PM   #306
Roushon is offline Roushon  India
diyAudio Member

Default lamington road

Me too! Have not been there for several months now...

lamington road - Google Search

Roushon
Old 27th August 2012, 05:40 AM   #307
diyAudio Member

Default Searching for JRC4556AD & NEC UPC1237

Hi, I'm looking for JRC4556AD DIP8(no equivalent) for my h/p amp project. I'm a regular at Lamington Rd.(tried almost all shops located in alleys), but no luck so far! I got some from Delhi & they turned out to be fake.The closest I got was JRC4556 (SMD type Rs25/- each) from Ritu electronics (opp Chip components & Ceepee nr. Lamington Rd P.O). Now the only economically viable option is to source it from utsource.net. Their min order qty is 1 pcs & total value of the consignement should be over 10$ per order(Shipping rates thru reg. post from4$/FedEx 35$).But is importing thru post is reliable? Also any leads on NEC UPC1237(SIP8) would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 29th August 2012, 12:14 PM   #308
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by availlyrics View Post
Hi, I'm looking for JRC4556AD DIP8(no equivalent) for my h/p amp project. I'm a regular at Lamington Rd.(tried almost all shops located in alleys), but no luck so far! I got some from Delhi & they turned out to be fake.The closest I got was JRC4556 (SMD type Rs25/- each) from Ritu electronics (opp Chip components & Ceepee nr. Lamington Rd P.O). Now the only economically viable option is to source it from utsource.net. Their min order qty is 1 pcs & total value of the consignement should be over 10$ per order(Shipping rates thru reg. post from4$/FedEx 35$).But is importing thru post is reliable? Also any leads on NEC UPC1237(SIP8) would be appreciated. Thanks.
So u r @ mumbai ?

I am too planing to buy some laptop spare spare from them. I am waiting to confirm if the part is faulty. we can club the order ...
this is the part i am planing to buy http://www.eeshops.com/laptop-chip-a...c-p-38582.html. see if you too get the part here. I found this to be the cheapest. only thing is i never bought anything from this site.

also if anybody has any previous experience with eeshops.com pls share

Last edited by Aucosticraft; 29th August 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 30th August 2012, 05:24 AM   #309
diyAudio Member

38582.html"]http://www.eeshops.com/laptop-chip-an12948a-audio-power-ic-for-note-pc-p-38582.html[/URL]. see if you too get the part here. I found this to be the cheapest. only thing is i never bought anything from this site.

utsource.net search result "No part# AN12948A in database recently, please send inquiry to us." Anyways I'm going today to Lamington. Might ask one of my contacts for AN12948A
Old 31st August 2012, 07:00 AM   #310
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by availlyrics View Post
38582.html"]http://www.eeshops.com/laptop-chip-an12948a-audio-power-ic-for-note-pc-p-38582.html[/URL]. see if you too get the part here. I found this to be the cheapest. only thing is i never bought anything from this site.

utsource.net search result "No part# AN12948A in database recently, please send inquiry to us." Anyways I'm going today to Lamington. Might ask one of my contacts for AN12948A

Thanks. I mean see if your part can be procured from eeshops. so that we can combine. the shipping is real cheap here. if you are going lamington rd pl let me know. i would provide you the details of IC. also see if any of the person knows any transporter ( called as pune mumbai guy) they deliver components to pune shops and local ppl here.

Last edited by Aucosticraft; 31st August 2012 at 07:08 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!