Parts in Mumbai (India)

Dear Mahesh,
I am very sorry to see your posting. It is intolerable to see someone taking on a student for making money. I hope you had told him
that this is for your M.Sc. project. In any event we should all take a note of your
painful situation and be careful in future. This forum contains knowledgable, great hearted and very helpful set of people. We do not want to spoil it by some bad apples. Let's help each other. Regards and best wishes, Roushon.
yes let help one and ather be kind and show ather i have years of electronic knolage in speaker and electronics i am here to help any one if i don;t know i have heaps of people to ak :p:p:p:p:p:p:D

What the heck are you Speaking Mahesh ,
You are student so you can behave childish , is that what you are proving.
Guys,
Mahesh Deposited money without giving any prior intimation.
I was not in city when this happened, I went through mahesh's PM and tried to send film to him. had he indicated the urgency of his need I would have declined that very moment. I sent him PM stating my helplessness, As I was attending funeral at my native place In (Kutchh)-Gujarat.

I was back for one day I again asked him if he could come personally at dombivli for pickup. He did not reply, Considering his urgency and need he could have spared 1 hour time and collected the film.

Again I will say, and I suppose other members here might remember, I had put up post offering 5 Ft of Photo Resist Film Free to any body for his diy, he would just have to pay Packaging and Courier Charges.

Just because of your laziness and immaturity, You are tarnishing my name.
And many of them here have stated me as Cheater and Student looter without knowing the fact or any one even trying to know any thing.
just the kind of DIY fellowship every member would expect.

Thank You Mahesh for being so kind to me.

Hi Viki,

"I'm sorry for incident happen to some near by you"

but some where you suppose to show your responsibility here and if you really want show your genuineness then kindly send item before making such statements .

i have not asked for free item i am paying what ever price you post here. so be genuine and send item. if your courier service had problem in delivering to Uran then note down following address for shipping. ( Hope your courier service will cover Panvel area)

:cop: Address removed by moderation as requested

Hi Viki,

"I'm sorry for incident happen to some near by you"

but some where you suppose to show your responsibility here and if you really want show your genuineness then kindly send item before making such statements .

i have not asked for free item i am paying what ever price you post here. so be genuine and send item. if your courier service had problem in delivering to Uran then note down following address for shipping. ( Hope your courier service will cover Panvel area)

:cop: Address removed by Moderation as requested

Mahesh, I am DIYer at heart, and some where in past I too have struggled for parts and goods like you.
I was not in city, I still did try to arrange film for you but it didn't work. I was in remote part of Gujarat and did not have access to internet. Except few times when one other relative would show up with his laptop.

give me couple of days I will send you the film and make up for your lost time.

Regards

This is the address as per the original "electronics-shop-add-details.pdf" by Roushan

9. Rajkamal (RK) Electronic
48 - 50 Janardhan Bldg. shop No. 2, Proctor Road, Grant Road (E),
Mumbai - 400007
Tel: 23820147 / 23864864.
Shop where you can get genuine audio IC’s at a very good price in LR
(Lamington Road) You also get all
different type of CODEC boards with him. He deals in Audio / Video spares.

Sorry I had missed your reply. Thanks for the efforts.

Hi Everyone,

Now on regular basis i am ordering component from Element14( Farnell). if any one interested to order component from element14 and not having sales tax number can post or PM me. i will add part in my shopping basket. you need to pay part price + tax (what ever applicable) , 60 Rs shipping if part is small and can send in simple Envelope. if you have big part list then you need to pay additional shipping charges. i am not earning single rs extra here.

something need to note and follow,
Element14 always mention delivery time is 6-7 days but it never close in this period, for me its always take 15-35 days. if such delays occurs. i cant help it. i dont have control on it.

my intentions to help only so make sure you select correct part number, package type and other parameters. easiest solution is send me link and Element14 product number and if anything wrong nothing will be entertained. cause i am not seller.

my next ordering date is 10 Oct.

Me too tried using element14 , but then you need to have tax no. how did u manage it ?

@ delay. Rs components had been delivering me n 10days time. but then Roushan himself had some bad experience about them. :)

Me too tried using element14 , but then you need to have tax no. how did u manage it ?

@ delay. Rs components had been delivering me n 10days time. but then Roushan himself had some bad experience about them. :)

Hi Aucosticraft,

I have Sales tax, TIN, VAT Numbers with me so there is no problem for me , for individuals they have option Kitsnspares.com but my experience with Kitsnspares very bad , they give tons of reasons for not delivering item and after waiting more than two months i tell them to refund my amount but for refund i had continues communication for 10 days to make them agree for refund.

on other side if you have few component list then Element14 delivers in 6-7 days. standard time was 15 days for me and extreme delays gone upto 36 days.

i submitting my next order to element14 in few days, if you need something for which i can help you then i will purchase in behalf of you.

Last edited:
Dear all,
Wishing you a very happy & prosperous Diwali!

@Roushan

Here are some shop /address details-
Ritu Electronics,5, New Hanuman Building, 16,Shyamrao Vithal Marg, Grant Rd.Mumbai 400 007. email: rituelectronics18@gmail.com, Suresh Shah 9757095269, 02223882429
Good place to buy opamps

Switch Point- opp. Ritu Electronics
12 , Old Hanuman Building, Shyamrao Vithal Marg, Grant Rd.Mumbai 400 007.
02266548685/02223806619 email switchpoint2004@yahoo.co.in

I finally got 2pole 12 throw dual rotary switch (Rs 150) for my stepped attenuator from Switch Point.

Any member having any idea about were to get 24 steps dual rotary switch?

Regards,
availlyrics

Dear Availlyrics,
Happy Diwali! Thank you so much for
your posting. I am grateful to all the people who are whole
heartedly contributing to this thread. Keep going and help
fellow hobbyists. Although it is been a long time I am out
of electronics (due to home and profession demand) I do
check the forum on and off. In near future I may start with
a new project and start posting again. At the moment I
am just enjoying listening to the beast I built...wasting lots
of money in LPs and CDs....

All the best and a happy Diwali to all of you...

Regards
Roushon

Happy Diwali
219v0vp.jpg