Parts in Mumbai (India)

I got Akai turntable, its a belt drive system. I am looking for belt. where can I find one.

Try with Mr. Sushil Anand, Nova Audion, G-3 Fairlands, 314 Lady Jamshetjee Road, opposite Vijay Sales, Mahim (W) (+91 22 2431 8586). Mon-Sat 11am-7pm.

He is one of the master in Mumbai in dealing with LPs and Record players.
I purchased one new Pro-ject Debut III from him.

Roushon.

I am having difficulty in finding ic IR2110. Kitsnspare mentions Rs300+ which sounds ripoff.

Can anybody confirm availability and price locally ?

I wish if there was somebody in India who would send hard to find components through phone dealing,as long as they are not showing up online.

Regards

I wish if there was somebody in India who would send hard to find components through phone dealing,as long as they are not showing up online.
in Delhi all hard to get components are available i bought all my components for my dclass
amplifier kits from delhi IR2110 in bulk is 35 rs
warm regards
andrew lebon

...PCB Manufacturing, for penalizing

1. Setup Cost: Rs.2000 (per panel)
2. Double Side PCB Cost: Rs.5 per cms sqr
3. Photo plotting cost extra (Actuals)

Depending on the manufacturing quality, i.e. trace width, trace separation, drill accuracy, registration accuracy and general finish - the quoted figures are in the ballpark.

However, you can almost certainly get better rates from Gandhinagar-based Circuit Systems (formerly PCBPower), especially in smaller quantities and panels. They're among the highest-quality PCB manufacturers I've ever used, anywhere in the world, including some Chinese ones like FlyPCB. However, you have to use a capable CAD/CAM toolchain with Gerber/Excellon output (Eagle works fine). They most probably can't use pdfs, printouts, laser printer artwork, etc.

This is strange.

I have registered in Evelta. com yesterday and placed order for about 60 items almostRs2000 .
Today when I thought to checkout, the website wont let me login.

Nonetheless no confirmation mails of registration.

Disappointed.

Attachments

• evelta.JPG
    evelta.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 153
  • eveltaa.JPG
    eveltaa.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 152