Parts in Mumbai (India)

The picture

Attachments

• gnded capacitor.JPG
    gnded capacitor.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 96
Suggest you visit the metal market where they sell metal sheets in retail , bare wires etc. They all seem to have thin copper sheets here. However the copper band is used only as an electrostatic shield. The inner non closed band between primary and secondary would effectively reduce noise coming in from the mains side. It will need to be connected to the ground scheme.
Do you guys really have so much trouble with noise on the mains ? Unless you are just trying to make the ultimate supply !

I am from Goa and I can get all the brands(in the world) of liquors only. Rest all is 100s of kms away.

Anyhow, I just showed an easy place to get a copper sheet. I don't need any. Thanks for the help anyway.

Gajanan Phadte

Surprise info: Finding the enamelled wire is also a nightmare here...

Last edited:
I got SMD part from lamington road min qty 100 for resistors , capacitors Size: 0850 resistors qty-100 Rs. 25-30 (depends on the tolerence) capacitors qty-100 Rs.50-100 (depends on the value) ATmega16A qty-1 Rs. 150 Max232 IC qty-1 Rs. 40 (not very entertaining to hobbyist and student but few retailers for smd components you can find) SMD ELECTRO COMPONENTS 54-C Proctor Road , Jyoti Estate, Near Parijat Bldg , Off laminton Road Mumbai - 400 007 Tel - 5658 6555 mobile : 93242 11912 Email : smdelectro@gmail.com

I got SMD part from lamington road min qty 100 for resistors , capacitors Size: 0850 resistors qty-100 Rs. 25-30 (depends on the tolerence) capacitors qty-100 Rs.50-100 (depends on the value) ATmega16A qty-1 Rs. 150 Max232 IC qty-1 Rs. 40 (not very entertaining to hobbyist and student but few retailers for smd components you can find) SMD ELECTRO COMPONENTS 54-C Proctor Road , Jyoti Estate, Near Parijat Bldg , Off laminton Road Mumbai - 400 007 Tel - 5658 6555 mobile : 93242 11912 Email : smdelectro@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your post. It is exactly the
time I am looking for SMD and was thinking of searching
in LR, already asked Visha who did not have. Thanks
again for the definite source.

Roushon.

Many have tried ordinary thin paper as found in catalogues. Try some papers of different types. Who knows you might get lucky and we all can benefit from it.

You might need to touch up the gaps...try bow pen with enamel paint. Some prefer nail polish as it dries quickly.

Gajanan Phadte