Source for surplus PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know a good source to buy BIG strips of bare
copper PCB, one side only?
Any surplus company on the Net perhaps? I've been searching
Google but nothing comes up as a surplus co., of course I'm
looking for remnants.... If there such thing as remnants PCB
stock.....
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

PCB copper strips

Thanks for the input.
What I want the strips for can acomodate 2 x 18", come to
think of it. Of course that will depend of:

1. Price
2. The width
3. The thikness (1/16", I suppose)

So please supply me the price for around 20 or 25 strips, assuming the with is about 2 or even 3 inches

Thanks

Strips of PCB

When I mencioned strips I thought that was what you had, strips.
But that's fine, I knew I had to cut them and that's what is
possibly going to be, those 10" cut in STRIPs.
I don't mind to have double sided ones, except one of the
sides is not going to be used.
So please give your quote for 3 or 4, like I said, depending on
price.
Thanks

Hi, I'm not too sure if this will be any use to you but the guy said he was willing to ship to the Us so I guess you could drop him an e-mail. I got four of these sheets a few weeks ago at a rediculasly low price and I am guessing he may have some left. Try clicking on the link below to see what I got and you should be able to mail him from there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2535175920&category=4660&rd=1

Andrew.

Hi, if you don't want to deal with the guy, i could get a hold of them for you and post them on to the USA cut up into the sizes you want (I imagine it would cost about $20 plus shipping for one 42 X 45 inch sheet cut up into the correct sizes). But one sheet would get you enought to cover the four 3 X 30 inch strips that you wanted, plus quite a bit extra spare.

Andrew.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.