Can you identify this pot?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to find a better quality stereo pot with on/off for a motorcycle intercom/music system I am building. I have a Radio Shack pot but fear that it is worth what I paid for it (i.e., not much). I also have the pot in the picture below from a Harman Kardon 2320V computer sound system that worked well. I'm inclined to use it but would like specs and maybe a diagram (it has nine pins). The pot I am trying to identify is the part in the foreground of the picture below with the blue band:

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Pot.jpg
    Pot.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 88
Thanks for the response. As to specs, I just want to ensure this pot is appropriate for the application (a headset). I assume it is but would like to be a bit more certain. Also, I understand the configuration of the three pin sets. I'm uncertain as to the set of two pins - is this set to provide a fixed reference signal?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.