POLL: Panasonic P-Series Caps

I'm interested in a replacement for P-Series caps

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Friends,

I guess many of you know that Panasonic has discontinued its excellent P-Series line of polypropylene capacitors (previously available through DIGIKEY). I'm researching a few manufacturers that can make a replacement in terms of material, size, voltage rating, and price. The thing is, all these manufacturers require medium-to-large quantity orders to arrive at a decent price point. My hope is that there are enough users of the P-Series parts (here and on other electronics forums) to help convince a distributor to place an order and make these parts available to us again (as well as profiting the distributor sufficiently).

If you would be interested in seeing a replacement for the P-Series made available, give a shout out here.

Regards,
Joe

PS: This manufacturer is my top pick for now: http://www.stkelectronics.com/pdfs/KP35D.pdf

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.