Help needed locating LCD panel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a B&K 830 capacitor meter on eBay. The last two digits on the display have a bunch of segments missing. I opened it up and after a closer inspection, saw that the glass around the pins is cracked in one corner. I'm trying to get my money and send it back to the seller, but in the mean time I wanted to see how much a new LCD panel would cost.
I took a couple of pictures of it. It's 20 pins to a side, 3 1/2 digit panel.
Can someone help locating a source for the replacement?
Thanks in advance.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks, one more Q

I think I found the right part on Digikey.
Its a Varitronix VI-302. It has the same dimensions, number of digits, pins, Battery Low indicator, etc. It's a $6.00 part. I have an email to B&K trying to confirm this.
Maybe I could just get the seller to order it for me and not have to go through a return/refund process.

One more question to anyone in-the-know. There are two versions of the display. One has LED blacklight, the other doesn't. See digikey catalog pagehere . Its either number 153-1022-ND or 153-1023-ND.
I don't see a light on the meter, but I wouldn't expect to see a Blacklight anyway. What is LED Blacklight? Not backlight. Or is it just a typo in Digikey catalog?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.