Any experience with THLaudio ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
THL

Kovax,

I should think it would be OK ordering from them. I have placed orders 3 times now, although the last time (actually last month) there was a problem with contacting them via e-mail. To be honest, I think that was down to my ISP as I had problems with the planet :) All is resolved now. I have got my goods on each occasion. Whatever you are interested in, drop them a line.

I hope you find this helpful, all the best.

Cheers.

Brownlow

Hi Kovax...
Whell I don't see no reason why shoulld any one hide their prices unles they are expensive...
Did you check at partsconnexion and welbornelabs...
I have order some parts from partsconnexion and they where realy O.K. ( nice people and everithing... )

Is THL chiper???

Josip

Hi Kowax...
Whell I'am at the moment working on Aleph-X.
I have moust of the parts ( resistors,caps and finaly I got transformator ( from TOROID ... )...I still nead some parts for power suplay like diodes , but I will buy them from RS...whell I am now short with money ( I spend my last money on trafo and I buy new loudspeakers ... ) ...
So I will have to waith for my next pay check ...
Maybe I will nead some resistors in future , so we can definetly hear about some order:nod:

Hmmm ...
You bought transformer from Toroid? What about local manufacturers like one in Sveta Nedjelja (Saint Sundayburg)?
They made transformers for the highly praised valve amplifier for some constructors in Rijeka (River city). And there is a manufacturer in Palmoticeva st. here's the link http://www.transformatori.com/index.htm. Well, if you'll be purchasing any parts in near future let me know.

Regards, Kovax

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.