High Power Transformer/Power supply PCB for Sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings Fellow DIYers:

I have a toroid transformer with a fully functional power supply PCB for sale. It was pulled out of a mackie m-2600 power amplifier (2.6kw). It all works, and has several taps which can be used for several class amplifier designs and built for two channels. You can also build a very nice dual voltage power supply with it. I am asking $75.00 bucks plus shipping which may be $30.00 due to it's weight. A transformer like this alone would cost at least $200.00 bucks or more.

If you are interested please let me know.

A...

And Here is the photo....

A....

Attachments

• Transformer.jpg
    Transformer.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 148
Greetings Fellow DIYers:

I have a toroid transformer with a fully functional power supply PCB for sale. It was pulled out of a mackie m-2600 power amplifier (2.6kw). It all works, and has several taps which can be used for several class amplifier designs and built for two channels. You can also build a very nice dual voltage power supply with it. I am asking $75.00 bucks plus shipping which may be $30.00 due to it's weight. A transformer like this alone would cost at least $200.00 bucks or more.

If you are interested please let me know.

A...
Hi their you dont still happen to have the makie 2600 transformer do you if so you can email me at markass@live.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.