TDA1541 / TDA1543 group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From the many requests in a different thread, I decided to offer another group buy on these old DAC chips.

They will be ordered at www.reichelt.de

Prices:

TDA1543N -> 0,60€ / chip
TDA1541A -> 3,00€ / chip

As I lost some money during my last group buy because of paypal fees and shipping costs being higher than expected, I ask you to agree on these conditions:

1. There is no guarantee I will get as many parts as you order. Also, there is no guarantee I will get genuine parts. The last ones I ordered were plain genuine Philips parts with no further suffixes, so no crowns or -S / -R versions, but Reichelt once was reported to ship counterfeit transistors.

2. Payments have to be made in advance via paypal. Everyone can use paypal as long as they have a credit card or, in some countries, a bank account. Payment has to be made in €. Exchange rates are available on the paypal website. I will order at the 5th of June. All payments have to arrive prior to the 4th of June!

4. Shipping is made in envelopes w/ foam inlay, as no custom declaration has to be made and shipping cost can easily be estimated in advance. Shipping within Europe is 8€ per envelope and 12€ per envelope for the rest of the world. If you order lots of chips, I will split your order and ship in two or more envelopes. My expenses (Reichelt's insurance and P&P charges, paypal fees and packaging costs) are included in these shipping costs.

To order, just send an email using the button below. State number of the chips you need and an email address to which I can send a paypal "bill".

AMT-freak

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.