Vintage components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have this ancient amplifier. It has six Delco DTG 110 output transistors. It is also loaded with Plessey capacitors. Looks like good workmanship. Wonder if these caps and the delco outputs are of any significant quality or is it just a boat anchor.

Please let me know the brand and model No. of your amplifier.

I want it to complete the collection of this thread (and perhaps for buy):
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...-amplifier-components-want-7.html#post2203698
About post #67 you will find the only amplifier equipped with DTG 110, that I have find.

Those are germanium transistors. Unless you have a special fondness for the beast, I wouldn't bother with it. I might even have some of them in my dusty parts drawers.

In the meantime I have found some information sources of the first and second generation of germanium transistors, both small signal and power applications.

But I have a problem to find information sources about commercial audio products, where are this vintage transistor types inside.

Therefore my question in my previous post.
What mean "my dusty parts"? The Delco germanium transistors "DTG 110" itself or complete amplifier devices/modules, where this transistors build in?

Sorry for my bad english.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.