Knobs!

you can serach on ebay.a lot of kind are there
regards

and also by some sites from your country - I think (similar sites than ebay).

The most guys from Germany have friends from Turkey in their aera and thus to buy there istn't a problem in most cases.

Please let us know such sites except
Ev Elektroni?i, Beyaz E?ya ve Elektirikli Ev Aletleri
- the ebay associated site

Thank you very much

solid fluted (skirted knurled grooved) knob similar to the SONY design

Here some suppliers (not manufacturers) for similar versions like SONY:

MULTICOMP|25T-2T|KNOB, ALUMINIUM, FLUTED, 25MM | Newark.com
Produktsuche | Farnell Deutschland
RS Mobile
| Passive Bauelemente | Widerstände und Potenziometer | Reglerknöpfe | Aluminiumknöpfe_18480_Normal Module
| Passive Bauelemente | Widerstände und Potenziometer | Reglerknöpfe | Aluminiumknöpfe_18480_Normal Module
Knob - Aluminum 15/16 dia 3/4 inch high [9907] - $3.00 : Driveinmemories.com, Drive-In Speakers and Repair Parts
Knob - Aluminum 5/8 inch dia 9/16 inch high [9906] - $2.00 : Driveinmemories.com, Drive-In Speakers and Repair Parts
http://www.driveinmemories.com/images/knob_d_.jpg
Contact Us : Driveinmemories.com, Drive-In Speakers and Repair Parts
George Cohn
Driveinmemories.com
2212 E Louisiana St.
Tucson AZ 85706
no email address to find

The manufacturer from farnell and newark comes from Taiwan (SPS Technology). Multicom is farnell's brand name.
If I know the actually brand name from Taiwan, I can ask there about remake versions from SONY knobs.

Attachments

• fluted alu knob_d.jpg
    fluted alu knob_d.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 356
  • fluted knob chrome_skreddy_knob_11.jpg
    fluted knob chrome_skreddy_knob_11.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 353
  • fluted knob_d_.jpg
    fluted knob_d_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

I use these or something very similar (look at my amp pictures) and like them a lot. For those in the US, Mouser has them too. They have a hex set screw but fit the Alps blue pot. Very nice quality.

I use these or something very similar (look at my amp pictures) and like them a lot. For those in the US, Mouser has them too. They have a hex set screw but fit the Alps blue pot. Very nice quality.

am overwhelmed at looking at mouser. Not sure what the keywords I should be looking at it should simply fit into Alps grooved shaft without use of a screw... (I also have another with same size as Alps but with a grooved plastic shaft (so can't use a metal screw))

gychang

am overwhelmed at looking at mouser. Not sure what the keywords I should be looking at it should simply fit into Alps grooved shaft without use of a screw... (I also have another with same size as Alps but with a grooved plastic shaft (so can't use a metal screw))

gychang

Agree, sometimes I spend hours looking or deciding on what I need.

Here is the part number aluminum knob

I went to a hobby/craft store that specialized in beads. There were all kinds of different styles from which to choose. I picked up some wooden knobs with the intention of drilling the hole to the appropriate size.
Just a thought...
Mike
e-waste management setups for used knobs and heat sinks.
Decorative knobs for drawers and cupboards. But it and then drill a hole and use them Im looking at some mother of pearl drawer knobs right now.
Wood is another Idea.
Also it should be possible to spin up that pot on a baby lathe and cut the shaft dia down to 6mm.