4X2 RCA Connectors PCB Mount

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Try to take a look at Kunming Electronics Co. They have what you are looking for and a lot more. Whether they are willing to deliver small quantities I don't know. I have done some business with them some years ago (professionally). As far as I remember I was able to buy some samples (prepaid) before buying for mass production. The quality of their products is excellent. If you look at their customer list you will find that it is rather impressive too.

I am still looking for a good solution, I need a PCB mount right angle dual vertical RCA set. They need to be spaced on 14mm x 14mm centers. I found some at Digikey and thought I could combine 4 sets of two to make the eight outputs but they end up being spaced farther than 14mm apart. I have found a few offshore companies but no one replies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.