Modushop.biz bad experiences anyone? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th October 2009, 05:27 PM   #1
pukka is offline pukka  Spain
diyAudio Member

Default Modushop.biz bad experiences anyone?

Hi

I made an order to modushop on July 13th for 628€ worth in different cases and 10mm front pannels.

I received it on August 11st, and noticed all the extra 5 10mm panels were wrong; they were right in the order, right in the invoice, but even the lettering on the plastic wrapping stated clearly they weren't what originally ordered but smaller ones, i.e. I ordered

1FRONTGX383N x2
1FRONTGX343N x3

instead, I received

1FRONTGX283N x2
1FRONTGX243N x3

So I sent an email to Andrea @ modushop telling him about the mistake, including photos and asking him to send the proper ones, and how should I proceed with the wrong ones.

I received a reply to the email on Aug 23th, with a cryptic english response excusing for the delay in the answer, and a rather odd sentence asking me if I was pretending to tell him what to do?

Not sure about that one as it looked like a machine translation that could be misunderstood, I asked again how should we proceed, till today I have received no response.

I don't know if this is a "lost in translation" problem, or him is simply ignoring me; if any Italian read this and can help...
Old 15th October 2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Calvin is offline Calvin  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi,

I had some problems understanding his ´english´ too. He seems to have difficulties with this language. But he replied always quickly and and small probs were solved promptly and correctly.
I have nothing to complain so far but quite the opposite.

jauu
Calvin
Old 16th October 2009, 07:29 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
Hi,

I had some problems understanding his ´english´ too. He seems to have difficulties with this language. But he replied always quickly and and small probs were solved promptly and correctly.
I have nothing to complain so far but quite the opposite.

jauu
Calvin
Can you please PM the email you used? I received several emails with wrong Reply to addresses...
Old 16th October 2009, 07:41 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

I placed an order this spring, and got the parts after just 4 days. Nothing to complain about. Very nice quality. The e-mail address I used was: info[at]modushop.biz.

(However, his English can be quite difficult to understand, so I did not dare to place the custom panel order I intended.)
Old 16th October 2009, 08:58 AM   #5
mrevie is offline mrevie  Australia
diyAudio Member

I ordered some parts earlier this year, received them promptly. Everything was as described and the shipping was reasonably priced.

Definitely a positive experience.

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble - I hope it all gets sorted out painlessly!
Old 16th October 2009, 09:04 AM   #6
adamus is offline adamus  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I had a damaged case delivered, and andrea put it right instantly, so very good customer service for me, his english isnt great though.
Old 16th October 2009, 09:10 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

I ordered some parts earlier this year, received them promptly. Everything was as described and the shipping was reasonably priced.

Definitely a positive experience.

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble - I hope it all gets sorted out painlessly!
Old 16th October 2009, 09:26 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

That's what puzzles me... prior to ordering I did a little research and looked like they had good customer service...

That's why I started to think maybe he wasn't getting my emails, but that one is the same I have used.

Hopefully he will contact me back.
Old 16th October 2009, 10:54 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to Jan Dupont
pukka;
Maybe your'e lucky that an Italian member here could help you with the communication....

Used Modushop many times. No problems ever..........
Old 16th October 2009, 11:16 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Apologies about the double post - something went screwy with my browser, would appreciate it if someone could delete one and this one!

Steve.

Hide this!Advertise here!