Modushop.biz bad experiences anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I made an order to modushop on July 13th for 628€ worth in different cases and 10mm front pannels.

I received it on August 11st, and noticed all the extra 5 10mm panels were wrong; they were right in the order, right in the invoice, but even the lettering on the plastic wrapping stated clearly they weren't what originally ordered but smaller ones, i.e. I ordered

1FRONTGX383N x2
1FRONTGX343N x3

instead, I received

1FRONTGX283N x2
1FRONTGX243N x3

So I sent an email to Andrea @ modushop telling him about the mistake, including photos and asking him to send the proper ones, and how should I proceed with the wrong ones.

I received a reply to the email on Aug 23th, with a cryptic english response excusing for the delay in the answer, and a rather odd sentence asking me if I was pretending to tell him what to do?

Not sure about that one as it looked like a machine translation that could be misunderstood, I asked again how should we proceed, till today I have received no response.

I don't know if this is a "lost in translation" problem, or him is simply ignoring me; if any Italian read this and can help...

I placed an order this spring, and got the parts after just 4 days. Nothing to complain about. Very nice quality. The e-mail address I used was: info[at]modushop.biz.

(However, his English can be quite difficult to understand, so I did not dare to place the custom panel order I intended.)

Thought I had updated this thread, everything (relating the fronts) was solved thanks to Giaime assistance, and the proper fronts delivered at no cost.

All DIY was put on hold however for several years (divorce) to find yesterday when going to start drilling that instead of 2 sets of two 3mm covers for 2 different size cases, they sent 1 set of 3 same size covers :(

Have sent them an email using google translator (fingers crossed)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.