Modushop.biz bad experiences anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That's what puzzles me... prior to ordering I did a little research and looked like they had good customer service...

That's why I started to think maybe he wasn't getting my emails, but that one is the same I have used. :(

Hopefully he will contact me back.

Same experience here. First response prompt and courteous. Next , not so much. Despite of this I decided to place an order and pay. After this they responded again promptly but only couple of times. After that silence. Will wait till Monday hoping they will respond.

Weird :(

Sadly that's not being my experience...

I ordered from Audiophonics on Jan 9. On 17th I checked the tracking and noticed Colissimo "had a problem with the delivery address, please contact to update it".

Address on order is perfectly fine. Tried to update it but colissimo don't allow to do so unless is done from the sender country.

contacted Audiophonics, and they told me an investigation needed to be done, that will take at least... 21 days!?! in 2019?!?!

No replies after that to my emails to this day.

Hopefully, I will have it (if it ever reaches me) by the end of February, so... wouldn't endorse them right now, at least for shippings to Spain.

That's not modushop problems related

I know, was replying to KVP suggestion:

KVP said:
I always buy their stuff via audiophonics.fr, costs less, fast shipping + prompt replies by mail when having questions.

Regarding audiophonics, I wrote again once I noticed the parcel has been shipped back to them, they have replied and will try shipping it a second time...

I took delivery of 25 ModuShop Mini Dissipante 2U x 230 x 200 mm chassis last week. I ordered and paid according to the schedule I agreed to. They delivered exactly on the schedule they committed to. Their packing job was superb! We're talking 83 kg of aluminum worth a significant chunk of cash here, so getting it across the pond unscathed is key.

I have only praise for ModuShop.

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 208
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.